1K views
Featured Not resolved

My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager from Camp Bow Wow told me she did not need medical treatment.

I picked up Lulu, removed her bandages and she was bleeding profusely.  I rushed her to Banfield Pet Hospital and she was treated for a traumatic injury undergoing surgery.  The owner of Camp Bow Wow refuses to turn over the shot records of the German Shepherd that bit my dogs ear and cut it right in half.  I have tried to call several times and get the run around from "Camp Counselors".

I contacted Hillsborough County Animal Control around they stated Camp Bow Wow should have reported the dog *** because the dog needs to be quarantined for 10 days.  Since they are refusing to turn over shot records of the other dog they will be cited and fined by the county.  I don't want this to happen to other dog owners.  My dog needed antibiotic shots and pain medication.

They taped her head and put her back in her cage for the night.  I don't know what they are hiding by not turning over proper information.  The owner has not contacted me after several messages left.  I have attached pictures of Lulu s ear.

I have been a customer of Camp Bow Wow Tampa for 4 years boarding my greyhound/lab ...I'm very saddened they are ignoring this major issue.  I'm not looking for anything monetary from them.

Review about: Camp Bow Wow Customer Care.

Reason of review: Gross Negligence.

I didn't like: Gross negligence.

Had an Experience with Camp Bow Wow?

Comments

please, do explain to me why you need the other dog's shot records?every dog that enters doggy day care needs to be up to date on vaccines before being allowed to enter.

so why do you need to know this person's pet's medical records?

most states stopped allowing that information to be shared with anyone besides the owner anyways.as camp bow wow explained to you on every phone call i'm sure XD

Springfield, Ohio, United States #931123

This place needs to get a charge or be shut down. Alot of people do not know how to get here but they can read your story. You puke me.

RegretAVet-1
Chicago, Illinois, United States #926981

Dear Danielle Pannoni we have posted your story with links on Regret A Vet Facebook

Please go to the page and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Camp Bow Wow -Tampa Florida Complaint

PISSED CONSUMER

My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd.The manager from Camp Bow Wow told me she did not need medical treatment.

I picked up Lulu, removed her bandages and she was bleeding profusely.

I rushed her to Banfield Pet Hospital and she was treated for a traumatic injury undergoing surgery. The owner of Camp Bow Wow refuses to turn over the shot records of the German Shepherd that bit my dogs ear and cut it right in half. I have tried to call several times and get the run around from "Camp Counselors". I contacted Hillsborough County Animal Control around they stated Camp Bow Wow should have reported the dog *** because the dog needs to be quarantined for 10 days.

Since they are refusing to turn over shot records of the other dog they will be cited and fined by the county. I don't want this to happen to other dog owners. My dog needed antibiotic shots and pain medication. They taped her head and put her back in her cage for the night.

I don't know what they are hiding by not turning over proper information. The owner has not contacted me after several messages left. I have attached pictures of...

I'm not looking for anything monetary from them. I just want the shot records.I hope you can help me and other dog owners so no one will have to experience this heart ache. ******************** READ ABOUT OTHER UNHAPPY CAMPERS AND THEIR BOW WOW EXPERIENCES! http://camp-bow-wow.pissedconsumer.com/ If you are "Pissed Consumer" let us know and help share your story!

Thank you Danielle Pannoni!******************** Camp Bow Wow - Tampa Florida http://www.campbowwow.com/us/fl/tampaairport ******************** ORIGINAL POSTING: http://camp-bow-wow.pissedconsumer.com/gross-negligence-tampa-location-20141230576526.html